1. Please do be presentable.
There's nothing worse than a guy with oily-looking, unkempt hair and smelling like salted fish. Or a girl who compromises on everything she wears (or doesn't wear), to get his attention.
2. Focus on the person, be interested in her/him.
3. Be careful about asking so many questions that she begins to think you are plain nosey (in other words do not bring your checklist "What I'm looking for in a girl"). You do not want to sound like some kind of Private Investigator, querying about any and everything like you want to make sure you have not left any
3. Make slow moves. If you're all bug-eyed and desperate, you may look like you're out looking for
a wife .....bugs.
4. Be open. Sometimes the right person may not look anything like what you envisioned. So keep your eyes open.
5. And if someone has caught your eye, stay calm. Just keep being friendly, stay in contact so that your name will keep popping up. Do not throw yourself at him, but stay a cordial distance to give him space to discover you.
6. And, like they (not I) say, let Nature take her course.
Cos Nature is what Nature does.
(All bird photos were taken at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park and none were photoshopped cos I don't know how to. Photo of plaque was taken at a cafe.)
p/s The writer of this article loves reading comments that come in, and tries to reply each one. Do leave one on the comment section of this blog post, or on facebook (which will be copied, pasted and replied here, for keeping as memories :)
Also, if you have enjoyed this not-to-be-taken-seriously post, and if you haven't already, do sign up as a follower of this blog (see the Followers list on the right-hand side) so you can be notified of updated posts...