Monday, April 2, 2012

Winner of Starbucks Vouchers! and a ride through I-City

This was what was given for you to guess...

As no correct guesses were coming in, I gave clues…perhaps look at it from different angles…

Clue…it’s not found indoors….clue…it’s part of a large animal…can you see it, can you see it?




Four persons made correct guesses (Tony Khong, Pattie Boo, Mahesh and Eason Tang) so I put their names on pieces of paper and asked my 79-year old mum to draw a name out. Eventhough she had no idea what I was on about, my cute mum was all let's-do-this! and told me (!) to shake all the names properly, closed her eyes ever-so-seriously and drew the name:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
coming....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hold your heart...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PATTIE BOO!

BOO-YAH!!

I will contact you to discuss how to get the RM60 worth of Starbucks vouchers to you! Congratulations!

This dinosaur photo was taken at I-City, Shah Alam, Malaysia. A few of us had gone there for a trip more than a year ago (maybe 2!). Here are some more photos of that trip.


SHHHH...."If I take this one home, I'd never have to hang ornaments on it..."

Be sure your sins will find you out....
No idea what Boago is doing here....maybe it was nearing Good Friday...


Esther: "So preeeeeeeeety! I want!" (ummm....the butterfly? or Esther?)

Someday....



Oooo...who took this awesome photo? (can't be me)









When guys pose..."We're cool man, we're cool...." (HEY! There's Fadil! and Malkey!)
When girls pose...."Oh, we're so HOT!"

6 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei Kuen, have you been there? On the whole it was just ok for me, but too much bling for my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe ... Yippeeee! Thank you! Thank you! At last... I get to drink 'free' kopi at starbucks! lol! Thanks dear Val! (I was hoping to get a free trip to Safari park at I-city too! lol!) Invite me and the gang for another tea-party - then we can also head out to Starbucks for kopi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...OOOOo.... pretty pictures, Aunty Val! Can't believe u guys had so much fun! Wuz hoping you wud hv sat on the horsie ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pattie Boo - can come anytime with one phone notification, you don't need any invitation...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veronica Wu - not allowed to! did you think I wouldn't if they had allowed it? hee heee....

    ReplyDelete